Sunday, June 28, 2009

We're not in Ohio anymore...

As I said in my one and only comment, I am trying to embrace this new world of technology. I try to check in to Jelveh's blog every week. She's an inspiration! Until I just found the first blog page I had, thankfully, printed out, I didn't know how to get back to here myself. So now that I think I have an inkling about this blogging stuff, I'll start telling people I have a blog. Then hopefully people will respond.

The Etsy community has been wonderful, ever since I joined as a buyer in 2007, I think it was. Now I have my own shop...yes I finally got it open.... www.HappyAccidents10.etsy.com , and I am living a dream. My pieces are unique and eclectic and sometimes eccentric. I have a party going on inside of my head all of the time, so I never know what might be coming out. I do very little planning. I have 2 roomfuls of materials, and I wait for something to talk to me. Most times, there are many of them talking to me and I can't work fast enough!

Enough for now. I've just pulled an all-nighter working (playing), doing paper-work, googling, etc. I'm really glad I found this paper, even though I was looking for something else at the time. I look forward to chatting with many friends here.

No comments: